Genshin Impact FBX/OBJ/PMX model Pack

 

I’m not able to get some of the textures to load. Here is a guide on how to do it with photoshop, but without photoshop I cant figure it out.




Copy-Pasta of the description just incase the link dies 

One rule! Don’t pretend that you ripped any of the models or sprites that I provide. As an example what I don’t like to see is “Models by mihoyo/Your name”. What it should look like “Models by mihoyo/Your name/rip by unknown” or “Models by mihoyo/Your name/rip by lukatoni5”. I really despise pretender and lair.



Key: w4pebSth1Cw8ooTqUr0bsA

my favorite quote: “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” -Albert Einstein


Official mihoyo pmx models DL: www.aplaybox.com/u/680828836/m…

Official mihoyo gacha images and more: drive.google.com/drive/u/1/fol…


If you want to rip models yourself: github.com/K0lb3/GenshinImpact (game version 0.7.1)










Comments

  1. Hi
    The link not work :'(
    I just want to download sprites in game - no need models
    Can you please to fix it :'(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment